Friday, September 5, 2014

THE ZARK'S FLAIR TO BURGER





Some other would say you only live once (YOLO). So if the world would offer a whole lot epitome of yumminess, why dare get a veggie plan? Why not burp to death with the tallest burger in town? Thus created is the Zark's Burgers principle: the greasier, the better.

Today I file for my personal time-off (PTO).I just want to simply free and unload myself with the mind-boggling metrics I have at my beloved job. And I choose to eat. Burgers, I want burgers.

A thing to confess: there's this weird feeling that I'm craving for something I do not know and I cannot guess. It's been an on-going feeling for two weeks now. And whenever I feel like this, I resort to burgers-- but no thanks to Jollibee this time. And starts my journey to Mckinley Hill (Venice Piazza) to look for Zark's.

Zoom! Ladies and gentlemen, I am now at Zark's Burgers Mckinley Hill Branch. Please see picture below.


The buzzing crowd welcomes me. This must really be a busy place I realized. People of various kinds I could see and hear-- the elites of Enderun, the workaholics-turned-burger/eating-lovers, the friends forever group and the united family group.

Zark's defines the meaning of burger and "gluttony" combined. I love how the concept of creating and eating a tower of burger is consumed by the general public. And the price is actually not a joke for the budget conscious. That was my idea not until I see for myself the Chokeslam Burger (@Php330) I ordered. I couldn't believe it's all in-- quadruple burger patties, egg, spam, bacon, tomato and lettuce swamped with creamy cheese in between. On the side is a bunch of hand-cut fries (as in real and not reel potato fries) and buns so soft that serve just like garnishing you wouldn't feel it's the star of the over-all presentation. This comes along a bottomless iced tea. Rule No.1: Wait for the burger. Do not drink iced tea as it may cause you to have left over. Reserve that "space" in your tummy. Be wise on using it.

You'll find yourself choosing between the Major and the Minor Leagues of burgers. Minor League is the roster of the typical burgers you would see and eat (the ones with dressings and some simple toppings). Major League gives a wide array of the choices you wouldn't imagine they actually exist. The most intriguing one (which I opt not to order because I know eating it all up would be a failure on my end) is the Tombstone Burger (@ Php550)

Cross-Examination
They do not have the best patty. I'll give them 3 for an average. It easily breaks and is a bit "dry" without the juice I'm expecting out of their yell "the greasier the better". But it tastes good don't get me wrong. 
Over-all, satisfaction would be out of the serving size and the fries on the side. Swear I can't believe there are still stores who believe in the amazing natural potatoes served to customers.
The "bottomless" drink should really be "bottomless" without you calling the servers (or probably I'm just making it a big deal).
I hate staged perkiness. They should learn the art of personalized customer connection. Staff should be as natural as their fries. But over-all, I know everyone's doing their job and that's what's important. Two words to improve: extra mile.

Experience Summary:
Serving size versus the amount paid is undeniably sulit. Customer servicing is good. Cleanliness of tables ensured as I observed. Waiting time is adorably shorter than expected.


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...